Easy NO Possible YES

May peace be upon you :)
Salam and Hello all.


Dear you , whoever you are ..Listen and understand the lyrics . This is all about me.

Smile in the two- way mirror of my eyes,I put on my faith like I wear a disguise,You can't see my soul,See the life that I live,Show you the mask of the best I can give,I've hid here afraid like a child behind.Truth of my thoughts that clutter my mind.What if you knew about all that I do?(seriously saya takut )Things that I think,The me that is true.
Would you call me a hypocrite?Call me a liar?Would you curse out my name?Would you damn me to fire?Would you know what to say?Or would you just walk away?Afraid the me I've tried to hid,eWould you closely resemble the truth of you that lies inside?
I've been looking for answers since becoming an adult,Not looking for dogma to live like a cult,I've been looking to live,I've been living to find,Freedom from cages that limit my mind.
Will I scare you, upset you, frustrate you, irate you?Challenge a lifestyle or weaken your trust,Or will you see my efforts and my passionate sincerity,Would you see just a little of yourself in me,Will you take off your mask so we can both be free.

Just listen and understand . Dealing with the past , and living the present and fighting for the future . Easy NO Possible YES. Life is a matter of learning anyway . To get the best of the deal is to get out the best partner .
I trust God . He will understand . He will always be my side . How bout you ? If you knew all the truth about me and my past will you stay by my side ? Accept me for who I am . See my efforts? And will you still holding my hand or just left me behind ? 
Tell me . Will you be with me ? Guide me all the way and bring me straight to syurga ? Will you ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH