Depressing Note

It just frustrated that I have too many word in my mind but I can't let them out. I have a lot things to say about my feelings but I'm afraid it will hurt people I loved. Sometimes I wish I am strong enough to let things out but I am not. I was hurt. I feel lost. I feel empty. I feel hopeless, helpless and I think I don't deserve what I have now. Only once I want people to say that they need me, I want them to say that my presence matters and I mean something. Once. That feeling  I will never be good enough for anyone actually devastating. I want to be someone important. At least in your life. And I have this question stuck in mind.

If I'm no longer here. Will someone miss me? will they? will he? will she? will you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH