2019 Recap

I did not realize that I don't even publish any single post in 2019. What I have been doing? It is a good year indeed. I am growing up and learning a lot thing. Adulting is not easy yet it is a fun journey. It will be such a waste to not post any right? Since we still have 1 month and a half in 2019. I would try my best to recap my 2019 in a blog post.

1. About work
I am preoccupied with work. I got a new job in Sept 2018. Since then, I have been busy working. Last year I have posted how hard it is to get a job. I quit my previous job without any offer. I just quit because of a few solid reasons. Anyway, I learn a few good lessons. "And they planned and Allah also planned and Allah is the best planner"3:54. Indeed. It is hard to get a job nowadays, it is even harder when you start to have commitments and goals but trust me it is okay. Life is not a race. Everyone has their own timeline. Don't give up. Keep trying and keep praying. I am also thankful. Looking back I am so blessed. I am not where I want to but I believe this journey helps me grow to reach the point where I aim to be. I am blessed with a good environment of work, a good colleague, a good boss. I just got a permanent position. After about 1 year and 2 months as contract staff. It is nothing related to what I studied before neither something that I like. Honestly, I just doing something to earn money and pay bills. I am happy and blessed. That is enough.

2. Concert and Gig

This year I have enjoyed my life by going to a few events. First, I went to Ed Sheeran Divide World Tour. I can say it was my first concert ever. I got to buy the cheapest ticket (it's okay) I just want the experience. The best part I got to go to my first concert with my best friend. After that, I went to Festival Anak Muda. I got the chance to roam around Balai Seni Lukis Negara. Even I went alone, it was a nice experience and discovery. I went to watch Mafidz live.

 I bought their album (Ada Angin & Hati) in 2018, I keep listening and fall in love with their music. I also got the chance to watch a few great local band. Jaggfuzbeats, Lust and also Couple. It was really nice to watch them perform live. I never get the chance to go to the gig before, I did go to a local art event and watch my favorite poet perform but never to a gig just to listen to bands.


In September I went to House of Vans Kuala Lumpur at Sentul Depot. Another great experience. I got to watch to Hujan band, it was one of my favorite bands. I used to listen to them since 2008. I watch Mafidz again and got to sing along to all their songs(my boyfriend didn't really know Mafidz at that time, now he singing their song at random times). I also watch The Venopian Solitude, which was I listened to Takahara Suiko around 2014. It is great but the environment not so great because the kids are moshing like crazy without knowing the purpose. I skipped Pitahati not because I don't like them but because prayer is more important. The last part is Masdo. By that time I was tired already but my boyfriend still enjoying the show. We watch Masdo documentary titled Masdo ke Jalan Abbey which a documentary on how they recorded their second album at Abbey Studio London where The Beatles recorded their album. My boyfriend got the chance to take pictures with Hujan band guitarist Ag Coco. It was a great show.

Then, I went to see Midnight Fusic playing at Levi's. Midnight Fusic is a group of very young talented man. There are very good. You can listen to their songs like Caramel Cream and Lovesick. I really love the experience. All the bands I mentioned are really good. Kindly check them out.

3. Busy with cats

I have pets now. Cats. A lot of cats. I never post here, it started with one Memey, she came out of nowhere. We start to love her. One day she gone missing, I cried every day. Alhamdulillah one day we found her. Now she is staying with me. Then my siblings took one by one cat from the streets. So I have Ciki, Teh, Cherry, Sasi, Yam and then Ciki got 3 kitten and Yam got 6. More and more now. Most of my money goes to them. Yam just got 3 more kitten. I spend all of my time with my cats when I'm at home. I just love them. Whenever I feel sad or stressed they can make it goes away. I am blessed and I always pray I have more money to give them foods and make sure they are healthy. Taking care pets it is really expensive. This also why I can't make time to write.

4. Article got PDRM attention
My article just published last year in Jurnal Psikologi Malaysia. I have posted about it. One day my former thesis supervisor told us in Whatsapp group that my article got PDRM attention and they wanted to use my questionnaire to conduct new research. I know it is not a big achievement but I couldn't be more proud of myself. I did it, guys. Finally, my article would be beneficial to other people. When I'm writing the thesis I'm not just focusing to get good grades but also how it can be beneficial to the community. It took 2 years but it was worth it. I learn that in whatever you do, you might not see any results instantly it might take years but I am sure it will be worth it. Same thing if something happens, whether it is good or bad, sometimes you can't see the hikmah instantly but one day you will. One day you will understand why things are not meant to be or why you didn't get things you want. There must be a reason. Just have a little faith.


5. Friends getting married

At age 25, it is normal to get more and more wedding invitations. One of my childhood best friends got married last year, this year she had a baby boy. One also got married early this year. One is going to get engaged in December and married next year. I could not be happier. More and more friends getting married. All the closest friends. If you ask what about mine, inshaAllah. Please pray everything will be easy.

6. Love
I am still seeing the same guy since 5 years ago. I should write one post every year on 18th October 2019, however, I totally forget about it. Last year was great. Despite some challenges, we managed to go through it together. InshaAllah many years to come with this guy :)

One month left to 2020. I can feel 2020 will be big. I don't think there is more to update for this year. If I rajin enough I will post again. I don't even know who might read this. People don't read a blog anymore, there is Instagram or twitter to see update. bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH