Bye 2021

It's been a long time. I want to write but I am to lazy to do so. Now, I have time to kill let's pick up where we left of. 

After the last post, me counting down 10 days to my wedding day. Alhamdullillah everything went well and better than I expected. Till this day when I wake up and I see my husband beside me I still feel surreal. It's been about 10 months. I live with my in law and it's not as bad or as complicated as people told me. Everything is fine till this day. I have my cat Memey with me. Still not in TTC phase. Go back to my nikah day, we went to have our akad at JAWI. It is just so simple and funny because my husband first two lafaz akad was funny. Yang tau je tau. LOL. Whatever it is, Alhamdulillah SAH. We continue with simple ceremony at my house, just a simple and small wedding but so heart warming to me. My best friends, my favorite people are there, not all but I am thankful and content. The catering food was late and my family is furious but nothing can break me in my happiest day. 

May 2021, we got hit by another MCO. Worst than before, I continue to WFH. Even with better environment and support WFH again take a toll on my mental health. There is time that I really feel I want to quit. I am so tired and exhausted. Thankfully, things been better. By October we can go to office alternate on weekly basis, seeing my colleague just make me feel much better. I get to go out again, having good time. The best thing is I am not feeling alone anymore, because there is people who understand me. 2022, I am looking forward to learn new things. I'm ready to take risk and get out of my comfort zone. Maybe a new career? 

I am so ready for 2022 and ready to move on from 2021. I have list of goals that I hope to achieve. I hope to be better. I want to focus on my health, physically and mentally.  Financially, yes I am debt free now. I paid off my student loan. I manage to get my target savings. I bought so much thing I never plan, small things maybe but big for me. I got new earbud, no more earphone. I got new camera, still small digital camera but enough for me. A lot of blessings I can't be able to count on. 

For anyone that read this or come across this, I wish you a better and bright 2022. Always have faith and never lose hope. There is always light in the end of tunnel, there is always a sunshine after rain. Hopefully no more MCO as we learn to live with the new norm and Covid. Can't wait for Speak Now and 1989 TV haha. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH