2017 : February Challenge #26

Day 26 of February Challenge : Love Yourself

26 February 2017 : Write about one thing that makes you unique and different from everyone else.


One thing. I’m awesome. I can do anything I want. I’m a multitasker. I don’t know the specific things that make me unique and different but I know I born to be different and unique. I like to be me, I like to look different. People always said I’m weird but I guess it’s a good weird even if it’s not I’m still think that weird is good. Weird means you are different. Being different is good. I like it. I’m sometimes hilarious, ambitious, hard working, creative and many more. I just unique and I like to be different. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH