2017: March Challenge #1

It's March already. So I decided to do another challenge because it is fun to do. 
I found this on Pinterest and yes, Let's do this.

Day 01 of March Challenge : Get to Know Me

01 Introduce yourself

Hi! My name is Asmi Asmidar bt Zainal Rashid. I was born on 3 July 1994 at Hospital Kuala Kangsar, Perak. It makes me 23 years old this year.  This is my final semester and final year at UKM as a psychology student. Expected to be graduated on November this year. Anak sulung daripada 8 orang adik-beradik. Pretty and smart. Okay that’s it. Hehehehe and plus I owned this blog almost 7 years now. I love wiriting and art. A very sentimental person yet so loving and caring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH