Sabar itu indah

May peace be upon you. Tonight, I would like to share how beautiful sabr is. To be honest, I'm very impatient person. If I want something, I want to have it right away. Always. If I do something I must be success. Even in my first try. I can't fail. If I'm fail I feel like a loser. I hate uncertainty. I always over think about how things will turn out. I want everything to be perfect. I will be upset and disappointed if something didn't turn well like I've planned. Because of that Allah SWT always tested me with my patient. If He want to give something or if I want something I have to be sabr. I have to fail. I have to cry. I have to work harder. I have to pray harder. Only then, when I'm being sabr and grateful enough Allah SWT will give me something good. I failed in my SPM, first application to university. I went for STPM. Alhamdulillah I got 4.00, be one of the best student in my school and negeri make my parent proud and get the chance to go to UKM major in my first choice. Alhamdulillah. In my first semester of degree, I get the lowest CGPA I can imagine of. But by the time, Alhamdulillah I will graduate with better CGPA. And another one is when I want to get my driving license...it took me like RM450 and to be failed 2 times. Only then , Alhamdulillah I succeeded.  Sabr is very beautiful. Takdir Allah SWT itu terbaik, rahsia takdir itu membuatkannya indah. I'm blessed. Syukur. Indeed, sabar itu indah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH