Untuk kali ketiga

Hai sayang. *if you are here* bukan lupa tapi lewat. Maaf. ^ω^
Ini ialah untuk kali ketiga. A blog post dedicated to you.

It's all started in midnight 18th of October 2014. He started the first move. First move that make me smile from ear to ear. The first move that start all of this, unexpectedly make we fall for each other since then. And the rest is history. Too much to tell, but I will tell when the times come.

Jadi, tahun ketiga bersama. Menempuh segala yang datang bersama. I would said we are more matured to get through things now than before. We grow together each day. Mentally, emotionally. Too many things happened between Oct 2016-Oct 2017. Things that make we learn and grow. It is more about our personal growth. I believe 2018 will be incredible and more adventure year ahead.

Every moment with you are precious sayang. I love being with you. I love to stare at your face and smile. I never knew I would love someone so much like I love you. If you hurt, I will feel the pain. If you happy, I'll be happy with you. If you sad, I will be there for you sayang. Terima kasih sayang kerana masih setia. Moga kita makin kuat menempuhi masa akan datang bersama. Everything feel easy when I'm with you. I'll fight with you in every fight you have to go through sayang. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH