Cerebrum Fevret 5: Azreen Chan Blog.

Assalamualaikum dan Selamat Tengah Malam :)
Memang menjadi rutin saya ..waktu ni adalah waktu belajar , online , update blog dan segala benda yg sewaktu dengannya .... 'battery ' da charge dalam 3-4 jam . boleh tahan sampai 4.30 pagi he he he.

One of my favourite blogger . Azreen Chan . I find her so ohsem meh . she's doodle , travel , read and write great entries that inspired me a lot . After I read her blog , I start to draw back . I've more interest on reading english books . I learned a lot . Frankly speaking I adore the way she write and mostly I love her doodle masterpieced . You have to take a look . Read one entry . You might addicted like me  . weheeee.
http://www.azreenchan.com/
 Truly inspired .
and she did replied my comment on her blog . *one of the best feeling when you got a reply from your favourite blogger !
That feeling I wish I will get if I can meet HLOVATE. yet yes . I know you can't compete the feeling if you can meet Rasulullah SAW . 

my google chrome most visited  .paid a visit . Azreenchan blog is one of them . I loike .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH