It just another depressing note.

I've once told myself. "Can I just sleep and never wake up to see this world again?" You know what's that means? It means I'm depressed. Yes I am. But do anyone know about this? None. Do you ever ask about this? Nope. Do anyone really care to ask me if I'm okay? No. Ask yourself do you care enough about what happen in my life? Or you just need accompany? Do you really need a friend? Wait. What's friend mean actually? think again. What do I feel? Am I stupid enough to just let all the things slipped away? That I never think about what happened around at all? Can I say HA HA but I don't actually laugh. I've talked to most depressed person I my class. Because we have something in common we are depressed. I don't know what is actually happened in his life. But I know mine (maybe) or I just lost. I know that I'm tired.  Penat nak penuhi expectation orang. What is this? Why people put too much expectation on me? Why people? Don't you just get it. I'm just human being. I made mistakes  I'm weak. Ugh. No one ever understand anyway. This is just another depressing note. I hope I am strong enough to fake another smile or I just wish anytime soon I will be asleep and just never wake up anymore.

Comments

Unknown said…

Hi Asmi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH