breakdown


I hate being sad. okay. just to be clear feeling sad is okay. Maybe I hate having a breakdown. Mental and emotional breakdown. Which when something triggers you and the negative thought comes to creep in. Honestly, it needs just one incident. Enough for someone who starts to heal to feel the pain again. It is easier to put a hole in someone's heart when you're not the one who tried to cover the heal. I try so hard. I swear. The thought everyone else is better without you, the moment you start to wish for something bad happened to you so people will appreciate you, the point everything you do start to lose the soul and the mindfulness. Like a body without a soul.When you start to distract yourself but it is not good enough. People asking if you are fine but you don't know what to say. People want to show they care and being helpful but you don't know if help is what you need. I swear it hurts. Everything even the smallest thing is disappointing. you take a part of me and I don't know how I want to cover this hole. God, send me strength. 

But I give a promise to my dear self that I will be happy again. I will make sure that fast forward from now when I'm reading this again I'll be smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH