Good News: New post every Monday!



I want to tell you the good news. Now suddenly I have posted two blog posts during the time trying to heal. I feel better actually posting it here than spilling out Twitter but look like you just need attention. I don't want to be that kind of girl. This is my goal now I want to try to post a blog post every Monday. Why Monday? Monday always associated with Monday blues, a gloomy day to start a week after weekend. But for me, I will always look forward to Monday because it means a new start for the week. I will reset everything and try to be better from last week. I will try okay. I don't mind if anyone wants to read it or no. Just bear with me okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH