2017 : February Challenge #11

Day 11 of February Challenge : Love Yourself

11 February 2017 Write about a place you would go right now, if you could go anywhere in the world


I used to choose Edinburgh as a place that I would go if I ever had a chance to go there but now, if you asking right now I don’t have any specific place. I might choose a beach or an island. I want to hear the calming sound of the ocean, I want walk through the beach and let my toe feel the sand, I want to feel the air and the wind blowing around. I just want to see how amazing the ocean is, I just want to see the sky from there, I want to see cloud or even stars and the moon. Nak duduk pinggir pantai, biar kaki dibasahi ombak. Hanya untuk berasa tenang berdiri di tepi sebuah pantai. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH