2017 : February Challenge #9

Day 09 of February Challenge : Love Yourself

09 February 2017  Write down a quote that motivates or inspires you

Bercakap tentang quote sebenarnya, I love quotes. I really depends on quotes as my source of motivation. Masa tingkatan enam aku tulis setiap hari satu quote untuk motivate diri sendiri to keep going. It is not an easy journey. I need to keep myself motivated and inspired. Sampai sekarang pun, I quotes almost everything I hear in song, music, in books, poems or anything  that can motivates and inspires me to be better, to be strong. But this one is really, really one that I will use forever in my life. Since I need to write A QUOTE.

“Bersama kesusahan ada kesenangan”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH