Cerebrum Fevret 3 : STARRING ROLE


You're hard to hug , tough to talk to
*
All you give me is a hearbeat
I've turned to statue
And it makes me feel depressed
*
You don't love, big * deal .
I'll never tell you , how I feel
You don't love me , not a big deal
I'll never tell you , how I feel

It almost feel like a joke to play out the part 
When you are not the starring role in someone else's heart
You know I'd rather walk alone , than play a supporting role 
If I can't get the starring role.
Sometimes I ignore you so I feel in control
Cause really, I adore you , and I can't leave you alone
Fed up with the fantasies, they cover what is worng
*
I never sent for love , I never had a heart to mend
Because before the start began, I always saw the end .

Tahu tak rasanya ? When you just a supporting role . Hurt much . Want to be starring role but you can't. Penat . penat rasanya jadi supporting role . I will only playing my part when you need me and push me away when your starring role is coming . Frankly speaking , I hate that . I hate that . I'd rather walk alone . Ingat apa? Hey ! If you still want me to be one of your 'supporting role' , you have to pay cash and the price must be worth ~ I just ignore you sometimes , but I can't . I said boys are stupid throw rocks at them , pots and pans too but when it's you .I just can't . It's not even your fault . My bad . The true fun fact is I'm only supporting role and will never be starring role . because before it's start I already saw the END.

p/s: Kebelakangan ini entri banyak pasal lagu. Maaf . 'Sometimes I wish you'd pay more attention to my favourite songs , because the lyric sing words that I'm too scared to say .' 
*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH