'This one is called SORRY'

Please forgive me for my sin,
Cuz in your arms is not where I felt I should've been ,
why didi I give you this burden ?
I'm asking myself how we got in this position.
It's nice to know you still care,
it comforts me .
It's nice to know you'll be there
still listening to me
and I'm
Sorry , I didn't know what came over me ,
maybe I just needed some time to see,
Sorry , this isn't how it's supposed to be .
Forgive me.

The cuts heals deep beneath the skin,
So I've gotta treat the wounded deeper deep within ,
But it's better now than never,
Half a decade of our pain and pleasure

Its nice to know you still care ,
it cpmforts me ,
It's nice to know you'll be there ,
just for me ..
and I'm

Sorry , I didn't know what came over me .
Maybe I just needed some time to see .
Sorry ,this isn't how it's supposed to be ..
Forgive me .
There is so much I really want to tell . I just can't . Big time . We need time to catch up everything .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH