Cerebrum Fevret 2 :SO FAR AWAY



Never feared for anything,
Never shamed but never free.
A laugh that healed the broken heart,
With all that it could.

Lived the life so endlessly
Saw beyond what others see

I tried to heal your broken heart
With all that I could
Will you stay ?
Will you stay away forever?

How do I live without the ones I love?
Time stills turns the pages of the book it's burned,
Place and time always on my mind,
I have so much to say but you're so far way.

Plans of what our futures hold,
Foolish lies of growing old,
It seems we're invicible,
The truth is cold.

A final song , A last request ,
A perfect chapter laid to rest.
Now and then I try to find,
A place in my mind,
Where you can stay
You can stay away forever.

How do I love without the ones I love?
Time stills turns the pages of the book it's burned,
Place and time always on my mind,
I have so much to say but you're so far way.

Sleep tight I'm not afraid (not afraid)
The ones that we love are here with me
Lay away a place for me (place for me )
'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way
To live eternally


How do I love without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind,
And the light you left remains but it's so hard to say
When I have so much to say and you're so far away.

I love you , you were ready

The pain is strong and urges rise
But i'll see you ,when He lets me
Your pain is gone , your hands untied.

So far away(so close)
And I need you to know
So far away (so close)And I need you to ,need you to know.

Aqila told me this song was dedicated for their friend which is also their drummer . He died . So touched . May he rest in peace.


But here , I'm copied this lyric , somehow it means so much to me . the lyrics . Me and You . We . You . Stay . Far Away . I don't know . Not all the lyrics but there is connection between what we had with this song . I'm afraid . I'm scared . Somehow , I need you to know that I miss you . Even when I said I'm so over you . My bad for hoping . My bad .One thing you should know that I'm not  'mudah lupa' person . I'll remember every single thing . But somehow I act like I don't. For a good reason.


cc: Nazmi Wahab . Thanks to him , he is the one who asked me to listen to this song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH