MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WHEN I'M WITH YOU~

Assalamualaikum ! Hey watchu doing ? Jogging? Reading?Dancing?Singing?Dating? Me? Lazying ~ hahahxD lalalalalal~


Siapa yang tengok Yuna People Powered Concert semalam ? First ever online concert in the world . Want to know something ? Like a shoot~ aku tak dapat tengok..Gila lah Buffering~ je tahutahu dah habis ! ouh Maxis ..I hate,hate ,hate you ~Maxis ke Hotlink ke sama jee *buat muka* ...Nasib baik ~ fuhhhh ~ Nasib baik boleh dengar walaupun sikit....kat MusicUnlimited Hotlink .okaylah *buat muka* balik :D Yela penat je daftar seminggu awal jadi orang terawal tapi tak dapat nak tengok .soo shaddd you know !
Tapi dengar sikit pun hati aku dah berbunga ~ Ouh lagu ni sangat meaningful okay .lirik dia sangat makan dalam .mcm kena kat aku . heheh.Aku ulang nak dekat berapa puluh ratus kali tah dengar lagu ni ..
'Sometimes I wish you'd pay more attention to my favourite songs .because the lyrics sing word i'm too scared to say'
One day I will make a song using my own Lyrics just for you ! :D
Ni lirik lagu nya .. Untittled . Kalau aku tittle mesti la aku kasi Dear My Inspiration . hehe atau Sumber Inspirasi ~
I... love you...Like, like, like, like, like, like I said I would...I'll... take care... of you... Like, like, like, like, like, like I said I would
You walk in like a dream...Sending butterflies to my tummyI don't want you to leave...Cause I need, I need, I need you to be with me
Cause music sounds... Better, better, better when I'm with you... Oh my loveI'll never, never, never let go of you
I'll be there...Like, like, like, like, like, like I said I would... I... will stand... by youLike, like, like, like, like, like I said I would
You walk in like a dream...Sending butterflies to my tummyI don't want you to leave...Cause I need, I need, I need you to be with me 
Cause music sounds... Better, better, better when I'm with you...Oh my loveI'll never, never, never let go of you(Repeat twice)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jumpa orang baik-baik pun rezeki.

Persediaan Ke Universiti (UKM, Kolej Keris Mas) Sesi 2015/2016

UPU : TIPS & TRICKS, GUIDELINE; STPM/SPM/ASASI/MATRIKS/DIPLOMA - IJAZAH